15-16 JULY 2016
If you'd like to have your portfolio assessed by photo editors from top international newspapers and magazines, book your readings now for Cortona On The Move 2016. You can choose as many readings as you want with as many editors as you please - just follow the directions on our website. Enrollment is open to everyone until all available slots are filled.
Here is the list of readers at Cortona OTM 2016:
- Daphné Anglès - The New York Times in Paris
- Emma Bowkett – Financial Times Weekend Magazine
- Manila Camarini - D di Repubblica
- Tim Clark - 1000words Magazine
- Louise Clements - FORMAT / QUAD
- Lucy Conticello - M, le magazine du Monde
- Ruth Eichhorn - Geo Germania
- Tiziana Faraoni - L'Espresso
- Renata Ferri - Io donna, Amica
- Shannon Ghannam - Freelance Consultant
- Magdalena Herrera - GEO Magazine Francia
- Sandro Iovine - FPmag
- Emanuela Mirabelli - Marie Claire
- Irene Opezzo - La Stampa
- Fiona Rogers - Magnum
- Maarten and Marie Louise Schilt - Schilt Publishing & Gallery
- Raffaele Vertaldi - Il sole 24 ore
- Jamie Wellford - Screen
You can choose between BASIC or PREMIUM options.
- BASIC: 20 minutes face to face with your chosen reader.
- PREMIUM: 1 hour mega slot. This option is for those who wish to propose a long-term project. Your idea must be submitted to the exhibition manager for prior approval by sending in low res images and a 1500 word description to firstname.lastname@example.org. If the exhibition manager decides that the project is suitable for a PREMIUM reading you must pay the fee within 24 hours.
The slots between 15.00 and 16.00 are reserved for the PREMIUM option and these slots are availalbe as BASIC only if there are not any other available slots for that reviewer.
For bookings and further info contact: email@example.com
Book before June 1st for a 10% discount on either option.
Payments by bank transfer to:
Associazione Culturale ONTHEMOVE
Banca Credito Cooperativo
Iban: IT 66 N 084 8925 4010 0000 0361 220
Swift ICRA ITRRDL0
In case of a cancellation, once the payment of the amount has been done, it will NOT be refunded, unless the chosen reviewer is absent.