Slideluck arrives in Cortona Sunday, July 19th, last day of the opening weekend at the fifth edition of Cortona On The Move. Slideluck events, organized all around the world, combine art with food and Cortona is no exception: a brunch at the Teatro Signorelli will precede the screening of selected multimedia projects for the first edition of Slideluck Cortona.
All photographers can participate by sending their multimedia file from April 1st to June 1st, 2015. Participation is free. The theme is, of course, "on the move". Take inspiration from the website!
The files must meet these specifications:
- Full High Definition resolution
- Quicktime .mov files
- Compressed with the h.264 codec
- 1920 pixels wide by 1080 pixels high
- Running at 25 fps progressive
- Under 300MB
- We recommend a running time of about 5 minutes
- Please make sure that your piece begins with a clear title card, including your name, and ends with proper credits including contact information and music credit.
- We cannot accept Soundslides files, Flash files, or other formats.
- For copyright purposes, all audio included in submissions must be open- sourced.*
The finalists will be selected by Sarah Carlet (Exhibition Manager at Cortona On The Move) and Francesco Gozzi editor of Mammoth’s Reflex, our media partner of the event.
Slideluck Cortona I will be held on Sunday July 19th, 2015 Signorelli Theatre, 3 Luca Signorelli Square, Cortona
At 12.15 pm Brunch
At 13.45 pm Projection SLIDELUCK CORTONA